Saturday, January 07, 2006

first time

Welcome.
I figured since I'm on the stinkin computer all the time I might as well start a blog. Although it's probably something I'll start and not finish/keep it up. Like yoga Now, I'm injured though so it doesn't count. How did I injure myself you make ask. I don't know. I woke up New Year's morning my knee hurt when I walked. Still does as a matter of fact. And since I'm in Korea, I'm a bit nervous about going to the dr. Not that I don't have complete faith in the ability of Korean doctors, I don't speak Korean. So, I'm waiting until one of my Korean friends can go with me. I think Monday will be the day. Krista said it's cheap. She went to phsical therapy for her knee injury and it was 2,ooo won each time. Take off the zeros and you have the amount of dollars more or less.
Today is a sit on the floor and hang out on the computer all day day. Oh--and eat any and all chocolate that Gramma just sent. Last night we stayed out longer than planned (that will be said a lot) and didn't get home until 5 or maybe 6. We watched some Simpsons and fell asleep. I woke up feeling fine, Beard not so much. He's feeling better now but he didn't make it to Daegu with Joe. There's always next weekend.
Today has also been a watch tv day. Korean tv--wow. There are a lot of karaoke shows--where normal people sing songs but I don't know who the stars are and who the normal people are. I also can't really tell when people are being serious and when they are joking. Case in point: 6 guys come out, 2 are singers. One has a nose ring connected to his earring by a chain (nast). The other has a jeri curl and keeps doing a very funny dance. But no one in the audience is laughing, they're cheering. I don't know if these people are stars...but it's funny.
Ok--enough typing. Have a good day.

No comments: