Friday, March 31, 2006

trying something

I'm trying to upload my video to see if I can get it on here somehow. I know it SHOULD work but I'm me and this is tech crap so it probably won't work as planned. At least the first 8 times anyway.
Come with me, will you, through what most likely will be an hour of frustration and cursing.
***I really shouldn't be doing this now I have to get up in less that 6 hours to take a 3 hour train ride.***
12:04am--started youtube account
12:09am--uploading to youtube
^^^so far so good^^^
12:12am I'm really too impatient to be doing this. It says please be patient but I don't think "it" knows who it's talking to. I'm looking at random blogs to kill the time.
12:15am--SUCCESS--let's see what I have to do next.
12:15am-being processed?! What the hell?! wait a few minutes?! I JUST DID?! What do you want from me?
12:18am--calmer. I know these things take time, I just wish they took other peoples' time.
12:19am--says to copy and paste into my website (I'm going to go ahead and call the blog a website) and it can be viewed. Here goes....
12:21am--DAMN IT!! "Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is broken: blah blah
12:22am--we all knew this was going to happen. try again.
12:23am--I'm just going to go ahead and type the damn thing in. Copy and paste my ass.
12:25am--shit is that a 0 or a O?! stupid font.
12:27am--DASHI
12:28am--you guessed it--tag something something
12:32am--could not connect to blogger test connection--perhaps i should just stop. all signs point to failure.
12:37am--compy and pasted one line at a time.
12:38am--NOT AGAIN.
I'm throwing the towel in for tonight. I'll punish myself more on Sunday when I'm back from Jinhae.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forget about expensive cold sore treatments. Check out how you can cure cold sores using cheap cheap cold sore treatment.