Sunday, March 19, 2006

FINALLY

the PERFECT MEDIUM SIZED BAG!!
I've searched--true, half heartedly and half assedly--for 5 mos! BUT I LOVE IT. Only one minor flaw that I might be able to fix on my own. It's lacking an outer pocket for my key. WAH I know--quit yer damn whinin. It was Christa who made me make a decision--she said quit talking about the damn thing and buy it. so--i did. It fits everything I need--book, camera, wallet, notecards, glasses case, pen, pencil, BC, bus schedule, mini brush--really everything. AND room for whatever I take for lunch at work. I love it--wait, did I already say that?

Today Joan, Christa and I went to Daegu for some girl time--how different girl time is here than college. We went shopping, had lunch, and went to a movie. Brokeback Mt. FANTASTIC movie. I dig the boy love and want to see more of it. WHY NOT?! This story is not unique. It happens to men and women both all the time. I just felt bad for them the whole time. They truly loved each other but it couldn't be. I think that happens more than expected. and it had that great "jack twist jack nasty" line. the funniest part of the whole movie.

I also love the cheap ass t-shirt shops. joan found a shirt that has a cartoon girl and it says "slash with a knife" i didn't find any all that funny but i did find a cute giraffe one and one for taylor. I hope she likes it. she wears wifebeaters under her shirts and i think that would look cute. it says camp 57 on it.

I also bought Don Quixote. I want to read it. I really do. And I'm not doing so well with Coal so we'll see what happens. I'd rather read news I'm not hte least bit interested in than it SOOO time to move on I think.

Speaking of moving on-time to stop typing.

No comments: