Sunday, April 02, 2006

thank you greg



WOO HOO!! Greg made it work! And--we're in Jinhae! This is Alex saying zero and it's cute--maybe only if you teach English.
The weekend has been great--but rainy. Personally I love it. I have missed rain and I don't see it as a downside at all. I had my umbrella--although it has recently disappeared--it may show up again.
We have been drinking a lot of beer--not much else to do in the rain. We've been under tents and playing games. By we--I mean the boys, I'm not caught up in all that. I realize it's a sham and don't try to beat it. What's up with boys, really?

Right now what's funny--for me--is that Bryan is trying to get Beard to move from his spot on the round bed (Beard and Greg are on the round bed where Bryan and Greg should be) and he doesn't understand than Beard cannot be moved once sleeping. HA. Good luck. Wait--he woke up and moved on his own--whoa.
OK then--good night all.

No comments: