Thursday, April 13, 2006

waiting

I'm not the most patient person, but I'm getting pretty good at it. Currently, I'm waiting for Beard to wake up so we can go have lunch. He's been sick (again) and needs to sleep. This morning he was feeling better. I could tell b/c he wasnt just staring off into space and actually joked a couple of times.
I've gone to the gym every day the past two weeks. I must say I've become somewhat of a gym junkie. I walk on the treadmill while flipping through the channels. Usually I just watch CNN, but that gets repetitive. Lately I've been watching the nanny and will and grace. yesterday I found that 70's show but I think it was a fluke. sometimes boston legal's on. I never saw that (or even heard of it) at home but it seems like a decent show. And it's in English and that's what counts. I usually walk for 50 mins (10 warm up 30 fast 10 cool down). Then I do a few of hte machines. I dont know what they're called. I tried a new machine today to try to get rid of underarm hangie (where do these things come from? i've never noticed it before). I might try to ask the guy tomorrow.
This weekend we're going to Gyeongju. It's where hte old shilla kingdom was located. It's supposedly beautiful and historic. Perfect. We're going to try to rent bicycles to get from place to place.
Ok, time to eat.

1 comment:

comatose said...

Arrrrrrrgggggg.... what a night. I bet you aren't going to the Gym today!