Saturday, January 06, 2007

first off

who sings that song that goes: i don't a pickle, i just want to ride on motorcyyyyycle..? who who who?!
now we're watching this movie the professional--second time--and i still dig it. cracks me up actually even though it's about killing. meh
had a student today who actually WANTED to do better--and he wasn't 5 yrs old. he even pulled another book down off his shelf so we could go over it. this from a kid who sometimes takes a good 3 minutes to get a word out.
have i ever known anyone named matilda? melita, yes. hilda, yes. what was the name of the woman who lived in the same building as hilda--the one luse's own now? i can picture her and her apartment, but cant think of her name. mom, gramma, help me out here.
another thinkg i thought of b/c of this movie. yesterday less and today more i've been noticing some reflecting, like that of a watch off the sun, to my right, usually when i look lower. not all the time though...but i'm wondering about it nonetheless b/c when i started seeing little sparkle things there were a few holes in the old retina.
figured out how to add lyrics to itunes. HOWEVER...........yes, it does need that many elipses. I'm having an issue with my iPod having the same amount of GB as my hard drive. what to do what to do. I have an big external hard drive but it doesnt communicate with my computer's hard drive too well. i have to search for files--did i mention that i tried moving my iTunes folder to my external HD but then iTunes couldn't find it so I moved everything back but i would have had to delete all the stinkin duplicates so i deleted EVERYTHING. screw it. and then i copied the folder again and it seemed fine. BUT NO. i put the files back but now have to search--supposedly one by one. WHY OH WHY? this can't be true, right? one at a time?! someone, help me with my iPod, iTunes woes. I know someone knows some stuff. I'll try it, I have time. I'll even report back as to how it works. I know I don't have to worry about losing anything except podcasts (no biggee b/c searching for podcasts is like christmas), everything else is saved separately on my external hard drive.
enough rambling. perhaps tomorrow i'll head into daegu to get a case for my old computer's hard drive. i can feel more woes coming on... but perhaps not.
have a nice day!!!!

No comments: