Monday, February 20, 2006

weekend recount

Hello.
Friday we went to Christa's and watched Maid in Manhattan. It was ok--definitely a chick flick with cracks at J.Los ass thrown in. Ha cracks. We got home in time to see Lindsey hot dog and miss the gold. I think silver is prettier anyway.
Saturday I went downtown with Christa to buy wallhangings for Dawn and Jen. They're pretty nice, I should have gotten one for myself. They'll still be there. Beard spent the day in Daegu with Paul and Greg looking at bikes and jackets.
I met up with everyone at the train staion at 4--in time to see them running to the train. i jumped on, without a ticket, and rode to dong daegu standing. I felt weird not having a ticket but it was absolutely fine. i walked through and no one said a thing. Not that I'd do it again, but it was good to know that in a pinch...
Got to the Ariana hotel in time for the buffet to start. We got the brewery buffet--i couldn't believe the hotel was also a brewery! How had we been here for so long and not have known! It cost 16,000 won for 4 hours of eating and drinking. There was sushi, smoked salmon, pizza, clams, shrimp, lots of good stuff on the buffet. Yum. The beer was good too. And to top it off, there was a band from Bulgaria playing. Good times.
We went to another bar after that and took the train home singing Disney songs. Got home around 5. Woke up with my clothes and the light on at 130. Whew.

No comments: