Friday, July 03, 2009

crazy dreams since watching 6 feet under

i've had a couple weird dreams since we started watching six feet under.
the first one i am planning my wake (mind you i don't want a wake, but that's what goes on in the show and my mom once told me that i had to have a wake and that it wasn't for me but for everyone else--just like the rest of my life ;). Ok, so i'm planning my wake and i am thinking of how i want my hands folded, or not and which rings i want to wear and whether or not i'll wear shoes and which ones. when i'm dreaming about the shoe thing--in my dream--i think of a conversation i had with steve blazek (sp) who used to run the funeral home in town. it was my first wake and mom had arranged it so i could ask him questions. i asked if the woman (i can't remember who died...) was wearing shoes and he said yes but either i didn't believe him or i was just really curious and i asked to see-- AND HE SHOWED ME!! Thanks, Blazek! She had on black shoes and some sort of hose, I'm surprised I didn't ask about THAT.
Second dream. In this one I'm dead and I know I'm dead and AGAIN i'm planning the wake I don't want. This time I'm in the morgue and I'm thinking, I should have my retainer in and I wish I had packed my mascara--funny b/c i never have make up in my purse. not that the retainer part isn't funny...there was more to this one but it's lost now.

headed to IA in a few hours. dinner with kath and maria first.

No comments: