Friday, April 18, 2008

whoa is me



first ha to myself for my PBdom.
This picture is me after 13+hrs of work. Sure, a little of it was down time, but I WAS still there and still half-assedly working. And that was only like 30 minutes anyway. And yes, 1 hour was piloting a study which is usually a little exciting and fun b/c I get to be on and answer questions and troubleshoot and be cool--all with my co-project manager megan. We're calling GA right now and MAN do some people speak SSSSLLLOOWWW down there. "hold on, hold on, taaaake yooouuurrr tiiiiimmme." Great. An estimated 10 minute survey now takes 20.
Marilyn is back at SBDC that makes me happy b/c now I don't have to work with the forgetful retired cop. She wasn't a cop when younger, she became a senior patrol officer and she's ALL about it. I don't want to go on about her. She was nice and all...
Now we're going to watch stupid ass lost on my computer b/c beard's is acting up. go figure.

No comments: