Monday, May 15, 2006

notes from my schedule book

* kids eating flavor (i.e. MSG) packets straight. 11-16

* Ron informed me his house had a loo loo (fancy schmancy toilet lid)
* 13 year old doesnt know what drugs are 11-17

* crosswords=quiet
* there are probably many koreans who cannot tie their shoes 11-18

*teeth are pulled out and kids are sent to school with bloody gauze hanging out of their mouths immediately after. "teacher, robin talk no" 11-21

* tissue? no thanks. i prefer to suck my snot. 11-22

* i think he was "hit by a car" 11-23

* open window before NY 4:20, everyone eats kimchi at 4:15
* copyright? copyright, what? 11-24

*tic tac toe--i say word (clothes, food, etc) they ask question about it correctly, team gets to put x or o. 11-29

*silly sentences--phonics words switched around with other units. easy way to review words and switch up sounds 11-30

*1st time didnt bow to a student who bowed to me, felt pretentious
*slighted by stupid calendar guy 12-1

*quote from school supplies "Make some one happy--make just one someone happy"
*qfss "everything in the world is funny"
*at my wits end screamed "give me the god damned card!" i love teaching here 12-2

*qfss "would you like some cloud" 12-6

*realized my kids keep me informed more than the other teachers do
*getting paid late and only ONE day fo winter 'vacation'? WTF
*took paper out of garbage for girl w/o notebook, she'll never forget again 12-7

*here are your report cards--oh youre having class. im sure this wont disrupt things at all
*qfss "lovely gangster matoda fall from the heaven with mission but this mission is so, so difficult." 12-13

*styrofoam on a string--new fav toy
*slipped in asshole instead of students name--no prob. 12-15

*qfss--"it's always nice to meet a new world" 12-16

*student quote "i don't like waegookin" super 12-20

*James falls--grabs his butt "oooh, my head!' ha 12-23

*on a 10 yr old girls jacket "roem girls--easy and pretty"
*qfss--"I'd leave the place where the sunshine neve" 12-28

*qfss "I'm happy everyday because you make me fun" 1-3

*time for me to shoot myself 1-5

*new chair? fixed chair? 1-18

*qfss--"do you what chocolate cooky" 1-24

*qfss--"you and i have to love long long puppy momo" 1-25

*on cake box parent brought in; "the most gentel, fluid delicate of fabrice, lace enjoys a romantic repufation Being fresh is everything to nice cake, however fresh taste and scent are easily affected" 1-27

*qfss "thee play a more beautiful language than sounds" 2-20

*qfss--"dreams are my reality A wondrous world where I'd like to be" 3-23

* saw soldiers walking down the street in camo w/ large guns. last one bopping to his mp3, slapping his legs 3-29

*qfss--"so happy for serach a sunny day" 4-7

*qfss--"the heart must pause to breathe, and love itself has rest" 4-11

* make your own test (brillant idea) 4-27

* qfss--"Fragrant time: In this morning with you I open my eyes for the around."

There you have it. This is just want appears at my school. The Engrish is everywhere.

No comments: